Behaviour Support Practitioner
As a Behaviour Support Practitioner, you will play a crucial role in improving the lives of individuals with disabilities by developing and implementing behavior support plans. Your responsibilities include conducting assessments, collaborating with a range of stakeholders, and ensuring compliance with NDIS regulations and safety standards. You will promote positive behavior support and work to minimise the use of restrictive practices while upholding the quality of life for those you support.
- Develop individualised behavior support plans.
- Conduct functional behavioural assessments.
- Collaborate with participants, families, and healthcare professionals.
- Ensure compliance with NDIS regulations and safety standards.
- Provide training and guidance to staff.
- Address incident reports and recommend solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Terms and Conditions:
Employment conditions align with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, and the salary band will be discussed with the successful applicant based on the Positive Behaviour Support Capability Framework. Pre-employment requirements include background checks and mandatory training.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of individuals with disabilities and meet the selection criteria, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding role.
Spear & Arrow Therapeutic is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
To apply, please submit your resume.